Monday, August 27, 2012

i am a future PHARMACIST :)


 
 
 
I am currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy at Lyceum-Northwestern University. Honestly  this is not my choice.. well, my dream before was to become a flight attendant on a popular airline, but my eldest sister (who's the one sending me to school) decided to enrolled me on a pharmacy course. i didn't argued with her and let her decide for me..
At first, I thought that it would be a boring years for me... but I was wrong, as days passed I became interested on my course and learned to love it. i have proven that my sister chosen me the best course :) Now, my only dream is to become a well-known successful pharmacist in the land. With proper guidance and prayers from GOD of course.. so wish me luck :)








Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment