Sunday, September 2, 2012

MY FAMILY


my inspirations..
the wind beneath my wings
my protector
my strength..
my greatest love

my mama and papa:


MR. BIENVINIDO ALFONSO-CALLANTA
MRS. MARISSA YAP-CALLANTA

the TRES MARIAS:



THE ELDEST

Maribeth Y. Callanta
July 8,1991
















THE BUNSO

Michelle Y. Callanta
August 12, 1995













THE BIGGER THE FAMILY.. THE MERRIER :)


(with my cousins)


and we know how to have fun ...



The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.  ~Erma Bombeck


No comments:

Post a Comment